More than 500 managers and leaders at the 16th HORECA Congress AECOC They have left a bone scan from How is the industry today and what are the expectations and concerns most relevant to facing a future in the short-medium term.
The second day of the conference gave us many reflections for analysis, forecasts, trends, ideas and different challenges they must face the HORECA industry.
As on the first day, during the second day of meeting, leaders and managers made different surveys through the app Congress to translate their feelings about different issues raised from the forum #AECOC.
With their votes, a very important sector representation took the pulse current moment and screens showed us the way we share with you now.
Then, the 20 issues and 20 answers that the situation radiographed:
1. Growth forecast 2018 in terms of turnover
2. What impact will the mobility in cities distributors catering
3. The challenge of adapting fleets to the new demands of large cities
4. Has Spain peaked in the HORECA industry?
5. ¿Would make the shared common platforms cast in cities?
6. Do you sell to your customers via the Internet?
7. What percentage of your sales are generated online?
8. Would you like your distributors do e-commerce?
9. What is your view about orders?
10. When do you plan the presence of robots in the kitchen of restaurants?