For some restaurants just a few intense months and others start, That is September, and in Miss tipsi we like to ask how to end a good start to a season.
That's why we've been raising these 4 questions to ask some insight into managing a business hotel and somehow ensure that a necessary reflection that every owner of a business should be done before the start of a new campaign.
QUESTION 1.- May I better manage my business?
We want to start with a very simple idea, there is always room for improvement in regard to keep track of my business:
- How detailed Are my products escandallos?
- What I profit margin of each product?
- What is the food cost and have analyzed mine?
- What is my flagship product and why?
- Have I changed any ingredients that have risen too high price?
- Have I sought other suppliers that can offer the same at the best price?
- Have I analyzed the prices of similar venues around me?
- What is the average ticket per person?
If the answer to all these questions is Yes! outright, little more we will be able to tell. But if the answer is no, a good place to start is by downloading organize the following reports:
QUESTION 2.- Am I taking full advantage of new technologies?
Ask yourself how you can help ICT, you must not only think you have to have them, If you're not sure how to use it, better not to implement.
- Am I better get into delivery applications ?
- What kind of solution gives me my hospitality software?
- Do I give facilities to charge in different ways?
- I take my social networks?
QUESTION 3.- Am I managing my team properly?
- How are my waiters doing their job?
- Am I attracting the right profile waiter I want to hire?
- What are my waiters, employees or my business? There is a big difference!
Want to know how to hire a good waiter?…
And It is worth everyone know “The 101 commandments of good waiter "
QUESTION 4.- Am I making the most important dates, trends and seasons?
- I'm wearing a calendar of holidays and important dates for the hospitality industry?
- ¿Advantage of those foreign parties that now lead get here?
- New tendencies, do you know which ones they are?
- Am I a day of new fashions? Fashion craft beers and all kinds of flavors has led to an increase in beer sales 3,8% about 2017.
- Do not forget to make the most of the football season. Here we leave some tips to monetize your local football full
- Offering seasonal dishes. Mushrooms in autumn, torrijas at Easter, etc.
Parties, sports events, on dates as Oktoberfest and Halloween, if not Christmas, average consumption increases, and worth making a mini effort to attract key people these days.
We could say that at the end of the day the question is summarized in:
Am I taking my business as a business or not?