Nos encontramos en an ideal place to enjoy long sobremesas and try new "harmonies" of wine and gastronomy moment.
There are many factors that influence when deciding what wine to take with every meal. You need to find the balance between the two actors in order to complement both. Depending on the ingredients and intensity of its flavors, we can decide what wine pairs best.
Barcolobo, bodega boutique located in the nature reserve "Riberas de Castronuño-Vega del Duero" in Valladolid, He proposes different pairings to experiment with the most appetizing meals during good weather:
¿Cuál es el vino perfecto para cada plato?
- Cold dishes: It is the first choice we think with the heat and the alternatives are many. If we talk, for example, a Russian salad, a wine is recommended with barrel aging do not lose power with the oil and counteracts the cold this dish. Nevertheless, options like salads or seafood, as a rule, They must be accompanied by white light and fresh.
- The paella, quintessential summer food, to be made with meat, rabbit or ribs, harmonizes perfectly with a rosé. The combination of flavors with a pink-bodied as Things BARCOLOBO Tears enhances and intensifies the flavor of this dish pink mediterráneo.Los, They will also be ideal to accompany dishes such as gazpacho, fresh pasta or pizza.
- Although we opt for lighter fare in August, there are always areas where they lack good dish spoon. Depending on the intensity of this we decantaremos for a type of wine or other. If it is a fish soup or vegetable cream opt for a light white but if we talk more hearty dishes opt for red wood. Barcolobo La RinconadaIt is ideal to accompany dishes such as beans with clams or marmitako
- The stews with red meat or game, given the power of flavor involving, They must be accompanied by red wines aged. These have larger structure which makes them the best choice. The same with roasted (piglet and lamb) that because of its high fat content they need wood wine, tannic and body.
- He Sirloin steak with peppers nunca falla con un vino crianza que acentúe la gama de aromas en su degustación. Barcolobo, with 12 months in barrel and a perfect balance between fruit and wood, ideal to combine with this kind of meat.
- The fried fish del Sur de España armoniza con un vino blanco de buena acidez. BARCOLOBO Verdejo, with very aromatic flavor, varietal and memories of ripe fruit and aromas of fresh grass, Marida well with marinades and recipes typical Andalusian fish.