With the football World Cup final still fresh, the recital of courage which gave Croatia and deserved victory for France, Today I want to stress a concept closely associated with football and team sports in general but, as well, our sector. It is the team concept. And I want to show you how to do computer. The strength of it is what drives the new project which I want to talk (and also it parts Diego Coquillat).
I've already said more times than without equipment, in your hotel establishment, you are nothing. The team is the basis of your success. Manage staff is not easy, But it is necessary: their attitude depends, in a high percentage, the success of your business. And I dare say that the success of any project other than sole. Because, It is also the key to Horeca Speakers, the new project I want to introduce today. Como Founder & Director of the Hospitality Speakers, I met professionals to continue disseminating and sharing content, to continue working together for the sector. To continue providing the best of us, by creating synergies and with the same goal.
The importance of how we add when we work together, it's key. As a good kitchen equipment room or brigade, Speakers Horeca is the sum of many individuals. Because although each has its activities, companies and projects, motivates us all work together.
But ... What is Horeca Speakers? What we're talking about, Eva? Speakers Horeca Smart Management is applied to the HORECA industry. It is analysis, estrategy and innovation, translated into five major themes concern and advance the sector: Strategy and Innovation; technology and digitization; trends and business models; management and new technologies and equipment; Human factor training and. CINCO major issues that materialize in 27 Executive Sessions plus a Positioning Workshop.
Horeca Speakers somos…
- Manu Balanzino (Chef, sommelier and gastronomic consultant, and expert in food and beverage management in the hospitality industry. Founder of digital newspaper The Gourmet Journal)
- Eva Ballarin (Founder & Director, Research consultant and trend analysis, innovation and strategy. Director of Hospitality 4.0 Congress)
- Oscar Carrion (Director of Gastrouni. Research Professor. 35 years of managerial experience in HORECA)
- Diego Coquillat (Director diegocoquillat.com is iRestaurant Shops. Professor at several universities, consultant and lecturer)
- Ramón God (Consultant. Founder of Gastrocoaching. Extraordinary Management Specialist Teams. Manage El Meson de Fuencarral)
- Federico Fritzsch (I was a consultant and hotelier before now help others to open restaurants. CEO and GStock)
- Fernando Gallardo (Journalist, Writer, lecturer and analyst of trends and new concepts in tourism. 40 I endorse years)
- Manel Morillo (Founding partner and strategic and operational consultant Con Gusto. Expert restaurant chains)
- Beatriz Romanos (consultant, Specialist Food Tech, Food Innovation y Restaurant Tech. More of 20 years of experience in the technology industry)
Add value within and outside the sector itself
And together we have a goal: add value to the sector itself and beyond, through the innovation. Speakers Horeca that is inspiration. It is training. It is disclosed. It is the future. From here, I invite you to you join us transformation.
We premiered in San Sebastián Gastronomika 2018 the next 9 October with a powerful program: 25 concepts to understand the future from the pentagon management - strategy - technology - talent - digitization. And we'll tell Manu Balanzino, Oscar Carrion, Ramón God, Federico Fritzsch, Beatriz Romanos and a marathon session nearly four hours in which we will develop 'The Magic Formula: innovation + management + marketing + equipment'.
We discuss strategy and innovation as ingredients of success, We see why the Smart Employer Branding is the new vision to attract and retain talent, We discover how technology fosters the letter transformation industria del food service and you will 5 keys and digital management trends.
A powerful project you can find out more on the web www.horecaspeakers.com and promises to shake the foundations of the sector-based training, honesty and innovation. See you in San Sebastián Gastronomika 2018.
Remember that, together, We have a goal: Share knowledge to grow together and generate sustainable and happy business.