The chef returns to the small screen on Wednesday to bring order to the Spanish restaurants that have asked for help to solve some problems of everyday life, both in management and in the kitchen. Their supporters have welcomed with joy the return of the program Whip.
Here we will share a selection of some of the comments most striking of his followers.
WE ARE ALREADY HERE…!!!!
@pesadillaenlacocina premiered this Wednesday 9 of May. https://t.co/Dtg0iDpZ4S
- Alberto Chicote (@albertochicote) 4 May 2018
Ohh olé olé!!! you win!! As has been expected!! At last!! pic.twitter.com/vCQht26bN3
- MerceMC67 (@ Merce67) 5 May 2018
Very fan Cockroach. pic.twitter.com/OMJXf5p1m5
— q-gis (@gisbanos) 4 May 2018
A hug and a lot of shit, Alberto
- Bales (Paco Becerro) (@futurobloguero) 5 May 2018
To me I Molo me dead mouse in the engine, I knew the restaurant above 🤣
- Antonio Torrubia (@Toliol) 4 May 2018
@albertochicote I look forward to seeing you again get the hell out of the kitchens of this country and re-educating society, It is not a simple program… You make a great social work friend, owners of premises, but certainly by the guests and the rest of humanity
— Borja (@TetraHidrCanna) 4 May 2018
Come on!!!! It was time!!!! 😎💪💪💪
- Aitor Gómez (@AitorGomezR) 4 May 2018
At last 🙌🙏 I already knew all chapters memory, 😉
— Fuji comic sevilla (@fujicomic) 4 May 2018
- Javier Topics (@MrJTSZ) 6 May 2018
A Zamora longer you will have been looking forward to returning jjajaja, therefore a great pleasure to see your program 😉
— Lily (@lilianagrajales) 5 May 2018
The announcement of the start of the new edition #PesadillaEnLaCocina from other accounts Twitter, as the program itself, the television channel or a television tuitero has also been heavily commented and have become viral. Clearly, the audience and the media chef followers were waiting with open arms.
- nightmare in the kitchen (@pesadillacocina) 4 May 2018
- the sixth (@laSextaTV) 7 May 2018
— 📺TeleTuitero® (@TeleTuitero) 6 May 2018
- nightmare in the kitchen (@pesadillacocina) 7 May 2018
- nightmare in the kitchen (@pesadillacocina) 6 May 2018
The story of Fernando Alonso and Chicote on Twitter
The week has begun move to Chicote networks. The story occurred when, last Saturday, the chef himself acknowledged in an image that circulated in Twitter from Fernando Alonso a Toyota team member taken during the dispute of the Grand Prix SPA.
Whip the physical resemblance admitted through the network and the Spaniard responded, generating a barrage of funny comments, likes and shared which has made the publications viral.
- Carlos Jimeno (@noticiascarlos) 5 May 2018
- Alberto Chicote (@albertochicote) 5 May 2018
- Alberto Chicote (@albertochicote) 6 May 2018
You have a twin in Toyota 😇😇! Vente a race we need a few extra tenths in the kitchen! hug crack👍
- Fernando Alonso (@alo_oficial) 6 May 2018