- More than 150 companies represented, la feria profesional Hospitality Innovation Planet (HIP), replacing HOREQ, and doubles space
- Joan Roca, Michael Whiteman, Daniel Newman, Màrius Robles and MishaZelman are the first confirmed Congress speakers Hospitality 4.0
- Within the framework of HIP and delHospitality 4.0, will be held the awards ceremony of the Horeca New Business ModelsAwards
- HIP brings together all the HORECA sector in Madrid an essential event for professionals from the hotel and restaurant
Hospitality Innovation Planet (HIP), trade show for the hospitality sector to be held 19 al 21 February in IFEMA Madrid, just announced new employment figures for this first edition: for the moment, more of 150 companies will be present at this event, and doubling the space occupied by the old HOREQ. Companies like Booking, Campofrío, Coca Cola, Coperama, Fork, Europastry, JustEat, Mahou San Miguel, Pascual quality, Schweppes, Unilever Food are some of presenting their products and solutions to professionals and catering at the fair.
further, the organization has already announced the first confirmed speakers who will participate in Hospitality 4.0, a transverse Congress innovation, technology and transformation for the sector that will feature over 50 sessions and 130 first class international speakers among them Joan Roca (El Celler de Can Roca), Michael Whiteman (Baum&Whiteman), Daniel Newman (Digital Transformation), Marius Robles (Re-Imagine Food) a MishaZelman (Burger &Lobster), among others.
HIP is unprecedented unique space dondeinnovación, transformation, success stories, Disruptive models and all kinds of solutions for the hospitality industry, will mark the guidelines to adapt effectively to new management models so and so to meet the needs of some customers increasingly demanding.
Involvement of professional and business associations in HIP
HIP has the support of virtually all the Spanish association sector as FEHR (Spanish Federation of Hotels and Restaurants), la AEHM (Association of Hoteliers in Madrid), The vineyard (Association of Restaurants and Bars in Madrid), AMER (Madrileña Association of Restoration), Fahima (Mallorca Hotel Business Federation), Restoration Brands Association, Greek Club, Coffee Forum, among others. All of them, strategic partners that have been proposed to help improve the competitiveness of its members, but also they have been involved in many initiatives.
HIP also has the support of prestigious cooking schools and educational institutions such as the BasqueCulinary Center, the Complutense University of Madrid, the Royal Academy of Gastronomy, among many others.
Likewise, highlight the institutional support received by the City of Madrid, the Community of Madrid and the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, in order to turn Madrid for one week a year in the European capital of innovation for the sector HORECA.
Horeca New Business ModelsAwards
The Registration for these awards must be done before next Friday, 3 February 2017 and proposals will be considered and accepted to participate must meet the following categories:Within the context of Hospitality Innovation Planet, se enmarcan los Horeca New Business Models Awards, unos galardones destinados a reconocer el trabajo, leadership and transformation of those companies that are committed to innovation in the Horeca sector, focusing on the areas of business model, new products, equipment, communication management, operational processes, marketing or customer experience.
- Innovation Award Best Product for the HORECA industry around the categories of food, drinks, machinery, equipment, Interior design.
- Award for the best project in managing the customer experience.
- Leadership Award in the hotel sector or restoration.
- Award for best digital solution management processes, customer experience, revenue, Customer loyalty program, Mobile APP, marketing campaign and communication.
- Award for best interior design project Hotel, bares, restaurants…
- Award for the implementation of a new disruptive business model in the field HORECA, hospitality and catering.
The award ceremony of the Horeca New Business ModelsAwards with the finalists in each category will take place Monday 20 February.
HIP – Hospitality Innovation Planet es una feria coorganizadapor NEXT BUSINESS EXHIBITIONS (NEBEXT) e IFEMA.
sobre NEBEXT: Digital organizer Enterprise Show (OF), the world's largest conference on digital transformation of the company, executives with extensive experience in the world of hospitality and organization of professional events.
about IFEMA: Es el primer organizador ferial de España y uno de los más importantes de Europa, con más de tres décadas y media de experiencia y una cartera de 80 specialized annual fairs in major economic and productive sectors. Their enclosures Feria de Madrid, epicenter of all the geography of the Iberian Peninsula, with unique international connections, count on 200 thousand square meters of covered exhibition and receive every year more than 2,7 million visitors from around the world.
Si quieres conseguir descuentos e información sobre este evento ponte en contacto con email@example.com