Andalucía Lab hosts this course 6 al 10 March 2017
Hospitality Innovation Program It is an executive during a weeklong The Ronda Mountain Think Tank He has developed exclusively with Hotel Management School Maastricht Y, which will be based in Andalucia Lab.
El curso será impartido íntegramente en ingles por docentes acreditados del propio Hotel Management School Maastricht y ejecutivos en activo del sector. La temática gira en torno a la dirección y innovación en toda la cadena de valor del sector, not only hotels and restaurants but also in distribution chains, agriculture and service companies.
The course is aimed primarily at executives, independent owners and entrepreneurs in the tourism sector who want to have a vision 360 Industry degrees.
The course se desarrollará en las instalaciones de Andalucía Lab, in Marbella, un centro tecnológico enfocado en la innovación turística que ofrece instalaciones con aulas de última generación y un ambiente adecuado para las sesiones. The Lab offers different places: a space co-working, Meeting, classroom training, auditorium for large events and a laboratory demonstration.
The course fee is 1.950 euros aunque existe algunos Special discounts:
- 50% off for participants defined as "unemployed" as more than 5 years of experience in managerial positions.
- 40% off for customers defined as entrepreneurs( minimum viable product on the market, Full-time CEO, 2 years of life)
- 30% discount Large Accounts( Business) hire more than one seat in the program.
- 30% off for newly qualified students in tourism / hotel management / hostelry / similar
- 30% off for participants defined as self-employed / freelance (activities related to tourism)
- 20% off for independent owners Horeca sector (Hotels, restaurants, bares, dealers, related service companies)