Andalucía Lab hosts this course 6 al 10 March 2017
Hospitality Innovation Program It is an executive during a weeklong The Ronda Mountain Think Tank He has developed exclusively with Hotel Management School Maastricht Y, which will be based in Andalucia Lab.
The course will be taught entirely in English by accredited teachers own Hotel Management School Maastricht and executives active in the sector. The theme revolves around leadership and innovation throughout the industry value chain, not only hotels and restaurants but also in distribution chains, agriculture and service companies.
The course is aimed primarily at executives, independent owners and entrepreneurs in the tourism sector who want to have a vision 360 Industry degrees.
The course It will be held on the premises of Andalucía Lab, in Marbella, a technology center focused on tourism innovation offering facilities-art classrooms and a suitable environment for sessions. The Lab offers different places: a space co-working, Meeting, classroom training, auditorium for large events and a laboratory demonstration.
The course fee is 1.950 euros although there is some Special discounts:
- 50% off for participants defined as "unemployed" as more than 5 years of experience in managerial positions.
- 40% off for customers defined as entrepreneurs( minimum viable product on the market, Full-time CEO, 2 years of life)
- 30% discount Large Accounts( Business) hire more than one seat in the program.
- 30% off for newly qualified students in tourism / hotel management / hostelry / similar
- 30% off for participants defined as self-employed / freelance (activities related to tourism)
- 20% off for independent owners Horeca sector (Hotels, restaurants, bares, dealers, related service companies)