The II Hall Pastry and Pastry Chef "XocoArt", It will be held during 3 days (21. 22 Y 23 March 2017), Sheraton Hotel in Street 26. The event is supported by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, ProColombia, the Bogota Chamber of Commerce and the Embassy of Belgium.
The II Hall Pastry and Pastry Chef “XocoArt”, on his first day you will hold a free forum, registration required, where the opportunity to attend conferences and panels with national and international experts will. He 22 Y 23 March lectures and workshops will be held.
Luisa Gallego, Hall II Director Pastry and Pastry Chef "XocoArt", seeks to promote training and innovation to contribute to the development and professionalization of gastronomy, boost growth pastry, Gastronomic tourism and food professionals in general.
Pastry Hall and Pastry Chef born from the need to create a training, promotion and interaction of the actors in the sector and other related thereto, involved in the value chain as restaurants, Hotels, tour operators, academies and universities.
INGREDIENT INVITED: THE CHOCOLATE
GUEST COUNTRY: BELGICA
SergeThiry: Belgian chocolatier
ChristopheTack: Belgian entrepreneur. Director of the Colombian Cocoa Cluster in Colombia
David Pallas: Spanish chocolatier host of the Canal Cocina clattering and author of many books chocolatier and patisserie.
María Fernanda Di Giacobbe: Venezuelan, chef chocolatier and project leader Cacao Kakao origin and Chocolates. BasqueCulinaryWorldPrize winner, a prize for chefs with transformative initiatives, prize awarded by the Basque Government.
ChloéDoutré: expert as chocolate, how to recognize, buy it and taste it. Quality chocolate. Learn to differentiate a product Beanto Bar
Diego Coquillat: Español, “Social Media Specialist restauranting”
Le cordonbleu of Spain: chef ErwanPoudoulec – Technical director – Master Class “Cacao sweet or savory”
- Luisa Gallego: pastelera, Hall II Director Pastry and Pastry Chef "XocoArt"
- Mark Rausch: renowned confectioner, Colombian bakery XXI Century, DeibySa preparations restaurants: Cake designer colombiano, expert in the use of different techniques for working the fondant.
- Mariana Velasquez: internationally recognized for his work in FoodStyling
- Fabián Acosta: Professional photography and video to mobile devices
- DeibySa: Pastry chef and cake designer Colombiano, specialist in the design of gravity cake and cakes in fondan
- Antoinette Carruyo: CoachingKreativo director of training and experience design trainer, Experiences founder of Ayaka.