Eight finalist teams from different Autonomous Communities, They competed last 4 December in live, in the IV edition of the National Gastronomy Contest, by the recognition of the best chefs and confectioners of Spain
Facyre, with the support of ACYRE Madrid (Chefs and Confectioners Association of Madrid) Y MACRO, as official supplier, It has organized the fourth edition of the National Gastronomy Contest, where eight teams of professionals Aragon, Cantabria, Castilla la Mancha, Castilla y León, Catalonia, Estremadura, Madrid and the Balearic Islands have gathered live in Madrid. The goal was competir by the titles of best cook and confectioner of Spain, After a preliminary phase.
Each regional finalist team, composed of a chairman, cook / helper and confectioner / assistant, He has produced two dishes: one of meat and other fish freestyle, plus a dessert. The fish chosen for the occasion was the trout, while the meat used has been a beef picaña the Sierra de Guadarrama. As for the dessert it has been essential to use Chinchón anise and arbutus.
Contestants were evaluated by a jury composed of the presidents of each regional selection, With Pedro Larumbe. vice president of Facyre. The same ruling has determined that the selection of Madrid, Augustine composed Herrera and Ruben Amro, Moose is the title of best chef and Cantabria, Rubén Abascal and Paul Martin, Get that of confectioner Spain, so they have received a trophy that certifies them as winners, and valued at € 2,000 check products MAKRO.
In the same way, the chefs Marcos Gonzalez and Bernabe Vicente selections of Cantabria and the Balearic Islands have been proclaimed as second and third places respectively in the category of cuisine and pastry chefs Abraham Balaguer and Monica Alejandra Mesa of Catalonia and Aragon in pastry.
The awards ceremony counted with the participation of Peter Gries, General Director of Makro Spain, Pedro Larumbe, Facyre Vice President and President of Saborea Spain, Y Barbara Buenache, Madrid president ACYRE.
This time Facyre has retold backed by MAKRO as an official supplier of the event, providing all the food served to the development of different creations. further, the brand Chef & Sommelier He has given cups and personalized crockery and Quality Fry, AQDV Y Electrolux all the equipment used.
The day concluded with a cocktail accompanied by live music. A perfect finale for an event, which is already considered a benchmark in the restaurant sector.
Chefs eight CCAA who competed for the prize
- Chef: Juan Antonio Nieto Palomares; Assistant: Dario Ruiz Santos
- Pastry chef: Master Abraham Balaguer; Assistant: Sergi Black Bosch
Cantabria – Best confectioner Award
- Chef: Marcos Gonzalez Suarez; Assistant: Pablo Pérez Cisceros
- Pastry chef: Rubén Saiz Abacal; Assistant: Pablo Martin Casado
Madrid – Winners for Best Chef
- Chef: Agustin Herrera Viso: Assistant: Ruben Rodriguez Amro
- Pastry chef: David Cristobal Sanchez; Assistant: Efren Milciades Chavez
- Chef: Bernabe Vicente; Assistant: Diego Martínez
- Pastry chef: Juan Ramón Pose; Assistant: Marina Piza
- Chef: Fernando Gil; Assistant: Eduardo Cumbreño
- Pastry chef: Fernando Román; Assistant: Antonio Abad
- Chef: Victor Manuel Gallego; Assistant: Carmen Saiz
- Pastry chef: Monica Alejandra Mesa; Assistant: Raul Saseta
Castilla la Mancha
- Chef: Nazareth Honored; Assistant: Rubén Sánchez
- Pastry chef: Alba Chard; Assistant: Alberto Gamboa
- Chef: Ismael González; Assistant: Guillermo Gómez
- Pastry chef: Borja Sanz