September is the month of the beginning. Although summer is still present and with it the terraces in restaurants; Business in August many hoteliers have paused holiday or have worked at average rate, companies in other sectors have also closed and families have been traveling, what You have made your customers are largely absent. Others however have been at their peak, leveraging the best month of the year and ends.
In September, the routine begins to regain its natural rhythm, although most occurs from the second half. In the meantime, in your business you need to return to the same billing frequency (unless you're on the coast or in a tourist area and August is your best month). For this reason, we suggest some dates and ideas to implement in your restaurant. This is the timetable for action September.
10 of September: Back to school
It is the date that reminds us that, effectively, we have returned to the routine. Goodbye to vacations, on the beach or in the mountains, bye days without schedules, goodbye to free will. The beginning of the school year we mark the beginning of the normal rhythm of our lives. It is time, well, for restaurants also give the go-ahead to the new season.
The day 10 It's Monday. You can do some promotion or offer in your local weekend prior, for example, with menus or special meals for children.
13 of September: International Chocolate Day
The date was chosen to honor Roald Dahl, author Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Chocolate is the ingredient desserts par excellence. There are few people who do not like a piece of chocolate, and you can use this resource to create something attractive for your customers.
Games with types and textures of chocolate like a lot. If your clientele is young, trend lately is combine with other ingredients original form, such as tacos filled donuts or chocolate ice cream, cite one example.
Create a special dessert for that day and make it known in all your channels. Or instead of sweet, creates something different incentive reserves: cocktails or stews with chocolate. Another idea is a promotion of a bottle of white wine with chocolates if your local working hours drinks.
A competition in networks asking anecdotes about chocolate the more you like it will be the winner; or upload their favorite chocolate dessert recipe and do for that day; Another idea is to do a tasting for adults or children.
If you have enough space, you can organize a talk on cocoa ending in together a tasting with a specialist, or do an activity for chocolate tablets with children. While children have fun, Parents are consuming.
13 of September: Positive Thinking Day
It is an American commemoration, but you can promote your business if you use it in a good way. Can take advantage of the boom in recent years of optimistic messages and all the business that has been around happiness.
Between the Actions we recommend for your business, we highlight these three:
- A place that day cards with a thought positive in every room at the tables, or leave a pencil and paper with the phrase "Say something nice to the person with whom you're eating".
- organize a book exchange with this positive trend (whoever is wearing one and leaves another to read).
- apply latte art in cafes for smiling faces in the final beverage of your customers as house detail.
You can do what ever you want and when spreading good energy to visit you. You will see how you will remember and, most likely, your customers leave a tip for your digital restaurant. Unmissable moments always much like the instagrammers.
National holidays in Latin America: Brazil, Mexico and Chile
During the month of September are the celebrations of these three Latin American countries, he 7, he 16 and the 18. It is true that all, Chilean cuisine is the least known in Spain, but depending on the business you have you can get a lot out of these dates.
Which it takes full advantage is Mexican cuisine. In recent years it has become fashionable in our country and has been strengthening, not only for Mexican restaurants that have opened, but because the quesadillas and especially tacos have already been integrated in the letter of many restaurants Spanish people, Not to mention the tequila.
Take advantage and make a party on the selected country. or tasting typical dishes. You can create a new dish with an ingredient of these countries combined with your specialty, or make an event on your terrace with your provider to offer distilled tequila, cachaza for caipirinhas or Chilean wines, and add traditional or modern music of these countries.
A separate proposal is to introduce tapas bar made from cassava and beans, roast beef or snacks throughout the month or for a few days. This is a great idea to attract groups wishing tapear different flavors informal plan.
3 dates to do something for your company
He 8 International Literacy Day is celebrated, established by the Unesco; he 21 It is the International Day of Peace established by the United Nations and that day also marks the World Day of Gratitude. One of these days devoted to take action for the benefit of your environment.
giving food, books or money from your billing, put a piggy bank for your customers to collaborate; organize a charity dinner, or activity children with kitchen and a shelter or soup kitchen; a market to donate proceeds… They are just some of the ideas about actions you can implement in your business for these dates. The important thing is to do your bit.
As usual, in the calendar below you will see most interesting dates, as different vintages that occur in September or Day Drinking Beer. We hope our suggestions will serve you much and tell us the results. Happy beginning!
September Calendar 2018
- National Cherry Popover Day (#usa)
- Requena Feast of vintage, Valencia
- National Ginger snap Day (#usa)
- Feria de Murcia
- Grape Harvest Festival, Jerez de la Frontera
- World Beard Day
- National Macademia Nut Day (#usa)
- Newspaper Carrier Day
- National Cheese Pizza Day (#usa)
- National Coffee Ice Cream Day (#usa)
- Salami Day
- Day Brazil
- International Literacy Day
- Teddy Bear Day
- National TV Dinner Day (#usa)
- Back to school
- National Chocolate Milkshake Day (#usa)
- National Peanut Day (#usa)
- International Chocolate Day
- Positive Thinking Day
- National Eat a Hoagie Day (#usa)
- National Cream-Filled Donut Day (#usa)
- National Linguine Day (#usa)
- National Menthe Cream Day (#usa)
- International Day of Democracy
- Mexico Day
- National Guacamole Day (#usa)
- National Apple Dumpling Day (#usa)
- International Eat an Apple Day
- National Cheeseburger Dai (#usa)
- Day Chile
- National Butter scotch Pudding Day (#usa)
- Talk Like a Pirate
- National Rum Punch Day (#usa)
- Vintage party riojana, Logroño
- National Pecan Cookie Day (#usa)
- World Gratitude Day
- International Day of Peace
- Alzheimer's Day
- White Chocolate Day
- Ice Cream Cone Day
- European Car Free Day
- Oktoberfest 2018 (until the 7 October)
- National Hunting and Fishing Day (#usa)
- Feast of the Merce
- International Good Neighbor Day
- París Fashion Week
- National Better Breakfast Day (#usa)
- Family Day – A Day to Eat Dinner with Your Children
- National Corned Beef Hash Day (#usa)
- World Tourism Day
- Drink Beer Day
- National Strawberry Cream Pie Day (#usa)
- National Coffee Day (#usa)
- World Heart Day