as a User, You can refuse treatment of the data or information blocking cookies by appropriate settings on your browser. But nevertheless, Perhaps if you do the website does not work properly.
The mobile version of our Web site uses the same cookies identified in this document.
What are cookies?
They are small text files and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer, on your mobile or on your tablet, through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…) or through a Flash application when you access certain websites.
Cookies allow the sites you "remember", either during a visit or during several visits and store information about your preferences to offer a personalized experience, easier and faster (storing such preferences, profile, access keys, etc.). Only the server installed that can read its contents, what, on the other hand, It will be anonymous.
Although installed on your hard drive, being single text or numbers, They are not able by themselves to access personal information from your computer, or transmit virus, only track navigation on a website.
There are many kinds of cookies and are classified according to the permanence to your computer, who install them, depending on its purpose, techniques, advertising, analysis, customization, etc. And some of them contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of web pages.
Then, we explain what the cookies by function:
• Session Cookies: Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Web Site. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
• persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and that can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can go a few minutes to several years.
• own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and you can only read the site itself.
• Third Party Cookies: They are created and you manage by other entities, as providers of advertising services, Customization or analysis, These third parties may report anonymous data we.
• technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication.
• Cookies Customization: They are those that allow the user to access some predefined characteristics generally based on a number of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
• Cookies analysis: They are those that allow the person responsible for these, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites – page views, visits, traffic parameters, clicks, etc.-, application or platform and profiling of user navigation of the site.
• advertising cookies: They are those that enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
• Cookies behavioral advertising: They are those that enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display targeted advertising based on this.
• Security Cookies: They are those that prevent or hinder attacks against the Web site or its users.
• social cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets inside a web page.
List of cookies (not comprehensive)
|www.diegocoquillat.com||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow encrypted session variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web||1 year|
|Tve_leads_unique||It serves to perform functions of the Web, show as banner advertising and / or remember user settings within the session.||1 my|
|Cookie_notice_accepted||This cookie is used to store information used if the user has accepted cookies.||1 year|
|_smVID||Stores user information and sessions to improve user experience.||1 my|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Cookies Google Analytics||_ga||Cookies to create a unique user identifier.by Google Analytics servers are later used to calculate visitors, Session and campaign data.||2 years|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 me|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||48 h|
|_gat_UA-34490714_3||It is used to limit the percentage of requests for Google Analytics.||Log out|
|_ga||Cookies to create a unique user identifier.by Google Analytics servers are later used to calculate visitors, Session and campaign data.||2 years|
|Guest_id||It serves to identify the user with a unique number associated with Twitter||1 year|
|Personalizarion_id||This cookie stores information about how the user uses the website and any ad you've seen before visiting the website itself.||2 years|
|Eu_cn||Twitter cookie used to identify the site and technical cookies to share content using twitter.||1 year|
|Tfw_exp||This cookie is set for the integration of Twitter and enable sharing on social networks.||15 days|
|Typeform.com||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow encrypted session variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web||1 year|
|Ajs_anonymous_id||This cookie is generally used to analyze, and help count how many people visit a certain website by tracking if you have visited before||1 year|
|Admin.typeform.com||Device_view||screen size the device||1 my|
|stripe.com||_stripe_mid||Cookies for the purchase process||1 year|
|Device_view||screen size the device||1 my|
|ThriveThemes.com||Tl_1141_1142_1||This cookie is used to track testing A / B form of websites and pop-ups||1 my|
In order for us to install cookies that are not strictly technical in your computer we must have your consent and this must be express, so you must accept our Cookies Policy.
Revocation of Consent:
If you later decide to revoke consent you should just click the button residual cookies, go to more information and configure your browser to reject cookies and delete history need to remove the already installed.
If for any reason you decide you do not want cookies installed on your computer have an obligation to inform you about how and for this you must configure your browser. Then, we provide the links for configuring cookies in major browsers.
Disabling cookies in operating systems Microsoft® or Apple®.
Then, we provide links to the information you need to disable cookies of browsers used:
|Browser||Address official website about cookie settings|
|Chrome||How to manage cookies and site data.|
|Firefox||Privacy settings, browsing history and function do not want to be traced|
|Internet Explorer||How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 8How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 9How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 10How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 11Managing cookies in Microsoft Edge|
|Safari||In English, Manage cookies|
|Edge||Managing cookies in Microsoft Edge|
Disabling cookies in Android® operating systems and IOS®.
|Operating system||Address official website about cookie settings|
|iOS||How cookies Google ChromeSafari how cookiesManaging cookies in Opera|
|Android||How to manage cookies in Mozilla FirefoxHow cookies Google Chrome|
More information about Cookies
For more information about cookies, Users can visit the website All About Cookies.org, accessible via this link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
You can learn more about advertising based on behavior: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Third-party cookies may be modified, implemented or annulled by themselves without notifying us, so we can not be responsible for that information is fully updated at all times according to law states. However, to provide better information service we have linked the cookies and privacy policies of these third parties in order that you can consult at any time in its latest version and for our part we will be reviewing it periodically to update our texts.
Cookies policy may be modified by the domain holder so we recommend reading with each entry to the Web.
Un widget It is a small application or program, usually presented in small files or files that are executed by an engine of widgets or Widget Engine. Among its objectives it is to provide access to frequently used functions and provide visual information. Although not a prerequisite, widgets are often used to be “wardrobes” on another website, copying the widget code that it makes available to the user. Because they are small applications, Widgets can do everything you want imagination and interact with services and information distributed on the Internet.