www.thebestdigitalrestaurants.com uses own and third party cookies, for analytical purposes and to show targeted advertising based on a profile made from your browsing habits and share content on social networks in which DIELEN XXI CENTURY, S.L. (onwards THE BEST DIGITAL RESTAURANTS) is present. Thus, Y, in compliance with LSSI (LAW 34/2002, of 11 of July, services of information society and electronic commerce, modified by RD 13/2012 in his article 22.2), then, You can know what are, which they are used on our website and how to eliminate them. further, we will ask consent for use.
as a User, You can refuse treatment of the data or information blocking cookies by appropriate settings on your browser. But nevertheless, Perhaps if you do the website does not work properly.
The mobile version of our Web site uses the same cookies identified in this document.
What are cookies?
They are small text files and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer, on your mobile or on your tablet, through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…) or through a Flash application when you access certain websites.
Although installed on your hard drive, being single text or numbers, They are not able by themselves to access personal information from your computer, or transmit virus, only track navigation on a website.
What types of cookies exist?
The types of cookies and specific uses we make of these technologies are described below:
• own cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself (or owner of this website) and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
• Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain It is not Managed by the publisher (or owner of this website), but by another entity that is data obtained through the cookie.
• technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist including those that the publisher uses to allow management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, among others.
• Cookies preferences or customization: They are those that allow recall information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that are able to differentiate their experience of other users, how, for example, language, the number of results displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc.
• Cookies analysis or measurement: They are those that allow the person responsible for these, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites – page views, visits, traffic parameters, clicks, etc.-, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
• Cookies behavioral advertising: They are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
• Security Cookies: They are those that prevent or hinder attacks against the Web site or its users.
• social cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets inside a web page.
• Session Cookies: They are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
• persistent cookies: They are those in which the still data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated over a period defined by the head of the cookie, and ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Here are the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
List of cookies (not comprehensive):
|www.thebestdigitalrestaurants.com||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow encrypted session variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web||1 year|
|Cookie_notice_accepted||This cookie is used to store information used if the user has accepted cookies.||1 year|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 me|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||48 h|
|Twitter.comMore information on cookies policy Twitter||Guest_id||It serves to identify the user with a unique number associated with Twitter||1 year|
|Personalizarion_id||This cookie stores information about how the user uses the website and any ad you've seen before visiting the own website.||2 years|
|Eu_cn||Twitter cookie used to identify the site and technical cookies to share content using twitter.||1 year|
|Tfw_exp||This cookie is set for the integration of Twitter and enable sharing on social networks.||15 days|
In order for us to install cookies that are not strictly technical in your computer we must have your consent and this must be express, so you must accept our Cookies Policy.
Revocation of Consent:
If you later decide to revoke consent you should just click the button residual cookies, go to more information and configure your browser to reject cookies and delete history need to remove the already installed.
If for any reason you decide you do not want cookies installed on your computer have an obligation to inform you about how and for this you must configure your browser. Then, we provide the links for configuring cookies in major browsers.
You can allow or block cookies, and delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check out the options and instructions provided by your browser for it. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must remove them from the browser options.
Disabling cookies in operating systems Microsoft® or Apple®.
A continuation, we provide links to the information you need to disable cookies of browsers used:
|Browser||Address official website on cookie settings|
|Chrome||How to manage cookies and site data.|
|Firefox||Privacy settings, browsing history and function do not want to be traced.|
|Internet Explorer||How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 8.How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 10 previous one.How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer 11.|
|Safari||In English, Manage cookies.|
|Edge||Managing cookies in Microsoft Edge.|
|Operating system||Address official website on cookie settings|
|iOS||How cookies Google Chrome.Safari how cookies.Managing cookies in Opera.|
|Android||How to manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox.How cookies Google Chrome.|
For more information about cookies, visit the website All About Cookies.org, accessible via this link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
you can get more information on advertising based on behavior: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/.
Third-party cookies may be modified, implemented or annulled by themselves without notifying us, so we can not be responsible for that information is fully updated at all times according to law states. However, to provide better information service we have linked the cookies and privacy policies of these third parties in order that you can consult at any time in its latest version and for our part we will be reviewing it periodically to update our texts.
Cookies policy may be modified by the owner of the domain so we recommend reading with each entry to the Web.
You can read transfers to third countries, where appropriate, performed by third parties identified in this policy of cookies in their respective policies (see the links provided in the "Third Party Cookies" section).
Un widget It is a small application or program, usually presented in small files or files that are executed by an engine of widgets or Widget Engine. Among its objectives it is to provide access to frequently used functions and provide visual information. Although not a prerequisite, widgets are often used to be integrated into another website, copying the widget code that it makes available to the user.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT: DIELEN XXI CENTURY, S.L.
Address: C / Puente Ortices, nº7-2ª left of Elche (Alicante)
DIELEN XXI CENTURY, S.L., as responsible for the processing of personal data of the user of this web, informed that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 of April (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 from December (LOPDGDD), so that it provides the following information treatment:
END OF TREATMENT: Statistical studies on web visits, sending notifications, marketing management and knowledge of the user navigation on the web.
LEGAL BASE TREATMENT: Consent of the person concerned.
RETENTION OF DATA: Some cookies used on this website will keep your data while you continue with the open session. On the other hand, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for more than two years. While, the user may proceed to the deletion of information when deemed and as explained (by browser) earlier in this policy.
RIGHTS ATTENDING THE USER: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and delete data and the limitation or opposition to the treatment. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.