Hotel Management School disembarks in Marbella hand Ronda Mountain Think Tank launching an innovative executive program.
Hospitality Innovation Program (HIP) is a intensive executive program a weeklong I taught entirely in English by accredited college professors high hotel management Hotel Management School Maastricht and executives active in the sector.
The program will take place in the 31 October to 4 December in the facilities of the Andalucia Lab, Marbella. Participants will receive a official title at the University Hotel Management School Maastricht.
Meet our executive innovation program
Since its founding in 1950, Hotel Management School Maastricht has built an excellent reputation in hotel management high ranking in el top 10 High schools hotel management World more than 1.500 trainees worldwide.
Think Tank Round Mountain is a platform business development and project management in the tourism sector. It has a management team and mentors with international influence.
The theme of program revolves around the direction of innovation in the tourism sector: not only from the perspective of the hotel and catering but also analyzing the latest trends in FoodTech, FoodDelivery, Luxury segment.
El Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy is one of the training program blocks. BOS is a methodology that challenges everything you thought you knew about strategic success and provides an innovative and systematic approach on how to make the competition irrelevant and create new market niches in the hospitality sector, Blue oceans.
This executive course provides its participants an vision and strategic management tools required to be able to innovate and create new strategies systematically within their sphere of influence.
He price officer thereof is 1.950 euros.
- 50% off for participants defined as "standing” as more than 5 years of experience in managerial positions.
- 40% off for customers defined as entrepreneurs( minimum viable product on the market, Full-time CEO, 2 years of life)
- 30% discount Large Accounts( Business) hire more than one seat in the program.
- 30% off for newly qualified students in tourism / hotel management / hostelry / similar
- 30% off for participants defined as self-employed / freelance ( activities related to tourism)
- 20% off for independent owners Horeca sector (Hotels, restaurants, bares, dealers, related service companies)